- This event has passed.
2020 Summer Sailing Program – Jr. Mariner’s Program
June 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until July 30, 2020
NEW! Jr. Mariner’s Program (previously Adventure Class): Boats Provided
Perfect for sailors seeking to improve their non-racing skill set through adventures and experiences in a variety of different boats. The class will focus on safe-sailing and general seamanship including knots, trip planning, emergency procedures, and weather patterns with a heavy dose of fun! Pre-req: Ages 9 – 17.
When: Monday – Thursday 1pm – 4:30pm
• Full Program: June 22 – July 30
• Session 1: June 22 – July 9
• Session 2: July 13 – July 30
Price: $1,150 for Full Program or $600 for single session
Notice: As of Monday June 8th, we have closed online registration requests for the 2020 Summer Junior Sailing Program. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, you can email us at email@example.com and we will notify you if space becomes available. LIYC will comply with all Federal, State and local restrictions due to recent health and safety concerns related to COVID-19.
Sailor Registration is Complete When All of the Following is Accomplished:
• Online Registration is Completed
• Full payment is received by LIYC (by check or credit card)
• Sailor’s 2020 Medical and Liability Release form is on file with LIYC
• Current LIYC Junior Member or approved Sponsored Junior Guest Sailor
• ALL parents are required to volunteer for a Parent of the Day shift
• Please sign up for Awards Banquets and Bingo Night with program registration
• Fees will be refunded if Program not held due to Federal, State or CDC Guidelines due to Corona Virus
• Otherwise, fees are non-refundable after 6/12/2020. No refunds for early dismissal due to poor behavior
Private Lessons available for Youths & Adults
Contact: LIYC Sailing Director Brooke Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.673.5119.